Log into the Liberty Charge App on your smart phone.
If you don’t already have the app it can be downloaded from the Apple App Store/Google Play
Select the charging point from the map (click ‘allow app to use my location’ if prompted)
Confirm sticker number and charger ID on the app are the same
Select socket a or b on the app then plug in your cable
Swipe on the app to start charging, then swipe again to stop
Once charging has been confirmed as having stopped, unplug your cable.
The Liberty Charge app
The easiest way to access your local Liberty Charge electric vehicle charge point.
- View real-time EV charging point availability map
- Select a charger on the map or scan the QR code to start your charge
- Pay with a debit/credit card – no subscription required
- Once registered, view your previous charging sessions to keep track of costs, and order an RFID card for use on the Liberty Charge network
- And if you do need help with anything, contact our dedicated 24/7 support team.
Whether you want to find your local charge points or those on a planned route, our live map will help.
Download our app
Our drivers plan
For regular EV drivers, at just £5/month our Membership plan is a great way to save:
- Cheaper charging across our growing network of on-street charge points
- Fast (7-22kW) charging starts from 53p/kWh
- Rapid (50-75kW) charging starts from 60p/kWh
- A free RFID card for easy charging, provided on request via our app
- A simple monthly contract, which you can cancel at any time.
Pay As You Go
Our Pay As You Go plan is as simple as it sounds.
- There’s no monthly commitment, just pay for what you use.
- Fast (7-22kW) charging starts from 56p/kWh
- Rapid (50-75kW) charging starts from 66p/kWh
- As a pay-as-you-go user, you can sign up for a Liberty Charge account to keep track of your charging history in our app or driver portal.